Surfed today. Found some great links that I'll blog about over the coming days. This one particular post from insurgent muse made me laugh, laugh. Especially in light of my rather embarassing dog alias post from the weekend. I guess the deal was to list 5 weird things about your pets and then tag 5 others to do the same. I'm not joining in on the fun unfortunately, but I am sharing this fantastic list she came up with for her dog Fidel, just because it makes me feel like I'm not alone in my dog obsession. It's too good.
1. FIDEL, what is up with pawing at and re-arranging the sheets for five minutes, then spinning in three circles before you finally lay down to go to sleep. Enough already.
2. FIDEL, I've seen you attempt to eat your own poop, but you turn your nose up at the natural, organic dog food I buy for you, what's up with that?
3. FIDEL, why do you repeatedly attempt to hide your greenie when you know Sam is just going to come along and steal it out from under you. I'll let you in on a secret, you're never going to outsmart him.
4. FIDEL, why do you paw at the bed and cry until I lift you up there, when I've seen you on multiple occassions jump up there to get a toy. You're not fooling anyone.
5. FIDEL, seriously, what's the deal with your ears? One flops down and one stands straight up like an antennae, and when you're really relaxed they both stick straight out the sides of your head making you oddly resemble Yoda.