I'm over a week late in responding to being tagged by bon bonoiseau so first, an apology for being so rude. And thanks for kindly thinking of me. I'm going to do the first part (Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves) and not the 2nd because most of the people I'd tag have been tagged already. I hope that's ok...
Hm, so 8 facts/habits about me:
1. When I like a new song, I will play it over and over and OVER again, until I get sick of it. Which can take some time, much to the chagrin of others.
2. I LOATH scary movies, especially gory ones but I love murder mysteries on TV, the more british the better.
3. My favorite flowers are tulips...no roses...no orchids. Wait a minute. I don't have a favorite flower because I love so many of them...
4. I would eat pasta with butter and parmeasan every night if could.
5. I love the light best late in the afternoon or early in the morning.
6. I've been known to cry at commercials which is a source of great embarrassment to me.
7. I think toasted almonds are one of the best foods ever.
8. I feel like the random things I find on walks are somehow "important". Like feathers or seed pods or scraps of paper. I collect them and put them in bowls at home because of this. It's a strange habit but it feels meaningful for some reason.